India Outsourcing Facts
- According to International Data Corporation (IDC), US-based companies will triple their offshore outsourcing spending from $5.5 billion in 2000 to more than $17.6 billion in 2004! The offshore outsourcing trend has crossed all the barriers of political turmoil, language and culture difference and has proved that no matter in which part of the world your service provider resides, what really matters is industry-standard, high-quality service together with decisive cost-advantage. But for quality and on-time delivery of offshore outsourcing services to a client, the offshore outsourcing service provider has been dependent on numerous delivery models that have evolved since the last one-decade. The distribution of activities across the various delivery models may vary from one project to another. This may be
- Revenue from the Indian IT industry has grown tenfold in the last decade—from $4.8 billion in 1998 to $47.8 billion in 2007, according to the National Association of Software and Service Companies' (Nasscom's) Strategic Review 2007. Services and software exports, the mainstay of the industry, are expected to register a 32.6 percent growth for a total of $31.3 billion in revenue. Looking just at exports, India saw its revenue grow from $12.9 billion in 2004 to an expected $31.3 billion in 2007.
- India is the world's leading offshore services location according to the Global Services Location Index, the latest annual survey by global management consulting firm A.T. Kearney.
- India, closely followed by China, continues to lead the Index by a wide margin, with declines in cost advantage offset by further improvements in talent supply and business environment.
- The survey also indicates that globally the wage cost advantage of offshore locations for office services is set to last for another 20 years.
- Even though wages in offshore locations for services, such as IT, business processes and call centers, have started to rise, they will remain cheaper for the foreseeable future under the most aggressive projections of wage inflation and currency appreciation in developing countries.
- The labor cost changes are partly the result of accelerating wages and currency appreciation in offshore hotspots, as well as downward pressure on wages in impacted sectors in developed countries.
Develop Website...Magento and My SQL
The goal of the website is to sell Lens glasses available in different designs, customer will come in the website to revi...
ForsetnaSimilar to Elance website [Forsetna .com]
http://www.forsetna.com/ is the first freelance marketplace where businesses hire and work with qualified professionals...
The website was designed keeping in mind the idea to sell the products only to specific customers who possess the special ...
Dressup24/7DressUp247.com is the online dress up gaming portal.
It features best dress up games, fashion games and other fun games for your leisure. Every single game is handpicked and tested for...
SEO for creative Ani...
Keyword - Before After Animation Provider - 1 Rsa Style Animation - 3 Animation Services - 4 Animation Service - 4 Business Animation - 5
SEO for Boat and Fis...
Keyword - Before After Roatan Boat Charters - 1 Roatan Boat Rental - 2 Roatan Deep Sea Fishing - 4 Roatan yachts - 4 Roatan Catamaran - 8
iPhone, iPad Cases W...
Keyword - Before After Zebrawood iPhone Case - 1 Walnut iPhone Case - 3 Wood iPhone Case - 5 Wood iPad Cases - 5 Wood iPad Case - 5
Client SpeaksFlexsin Review, Feedback and Complaints
Flexsin did a wonderful job taking our website ranking and improving our results on over 50+ keywords. The team did an impeccable job, and was able to adjust and adapt to even the most difficult tasks. I highly recommend...
Andre C. JanusChicago, United States
I enjoyed working with Flexsin on this project. Their very strong team were always, honest, transparent, responsive and knowledgeable about the topics and challenges of the day. I look forward to them keeping up their excellent...
Kevin KellyGalway, Ireland
This project was extremely time sensitive. We literally had to move mountains and get 1-2 weeks worth of work completed in 2 days to meet our deadline. Flexsin team literally accomplished the impossible...
Michael CrouchHawaii, USA
I have been using providers over Elance for years and have done thousands of dollars of work over Elance with providers from all over the world. I can honestly say that Flexsin has been the best experience by far! Always meeting deadlines...
Werner GeyserCape Town, South Africa
Flexsin have demonstrated a good handling of my project requirements being able to handle most requests quite easily. This has been my first project with them and I will likely be using them again in future for additional projects.
Toby HoneJohannesburg, South Africa